Cheddar Cheese and Chive Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Who doesn't love a cheese soup?! I haven't made this yet, but it looks like an extremely simple version of a cheddar cheese soup with a little extra flavor from the chives. Please enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped and divided
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine broth, minced onion, garlic, 2 tablespoons of chives and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add cheese and stir constantly while cheese melts.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add milk, stirring constantly until heated through.
- Garnish with remaining tablespoon of chives.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION