From Fine Cooking, this is great for adding to noodle or rice dishes.
- Ready In:
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- salt and pepper
- Cut small incisions in pork at 1 inch intervals.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.place pork in a large plastic bag, pour marinade over, refrigerate overnight, turning a few times.
- Heat broiler and position rack 6 inches from heat.
- Put a rack in a roasting pan, place pork on rack. add 1/4-inch of water to the pan.
- Cook 15-25 minutes until a thermometer registers 145°F.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
The flavor of this was excellent! I marinated 24 hours then cooked it at 400 degrees on a rack, turning and basting with leftover marinade after 20 minutes. It really was delicious and the edges/crispy parts were over the top good while the wider, middle section was good but not quite over the top (ha ha)! I will definitely be making this again but next time I will slice the tenderloin into chunks so that there are more end pieces.Reply
see 3 more