Chang’s Crispy Noodle Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
from changes website http://www.changs.com/recipes/oriental-fried-noodle-salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (100 g) packet fried Chinese noodles (Changs Original)
- 1⁄2 - 1 Chinese cabbage or 1/4 savoy cabbage, shredded finely
- 6 green onions, sliced to 4-5mm
- 100 g lightly roasted slivered almonds or 100 g pine nuts
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Cut the cabbage in half, remove the thick white core section from the centre of each half. To do this, lay cabbage flat side down on the board and cut a “v” in the centre. Turn it over and ease the core out.
- Using a large, sharp knife, cut the cabbage into very fine shreds, working from one end. Regular cabbage tends to have tighter leaves so its best to shred it into once piece. Hold the cabbage firmly with one hand and shave down one side.
- Combine the sliced cabbage, chopped green onions and almonds in a salad bowl.
- Add dressing to taste, and mix well. Add Original Fried Noodles to the salad just before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION