Chai Bubble Tea
- Ready In:
1 16 oz serving
- Pour tea base and fat free half and half into cocktail shaker or thermos.
- Spoon 3 tsp of Chai latte mix into pyrex measuring cup. Add 1/2 cup warm water and mix until mix is dissolved.
- Pour chai tea into cocktail shaker and add sugar syrup.
- Shake for about 10 seconds or until frothy.
- Spoon tapioca pearl into tall glass and pour shaken mixture over it.
- Serve with bubble tea straw and enjoy! ^_^.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Delcious! I did change a few things, I made mine with chai tea bags (3) cooked over low heat in 1 cup soy milk (or milk of choice), add more milk to bring back up to one cup if needed, wring out tea bags and used about 1 tbsp. powdered creamer. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe, Bubblehead :)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi I'm Megan I live in Pennsylvania. I'm a pretty young cook. I started in 7th grade and I have gotten so much better in the last few years. I work on weekends as a hostess and bussing tables. I love learning languages, especially italian, arabic, hindi, and spanish. I have so many cookbooks it's hard to choose. I love my Ultimate Muffin Cookbook as well as my King Arthur Wholegrain baking cookbook. I have a bunch of Indian, british, italian, chinese, japanese, middle eastern cookbooks as well. They are all cool. I love different cultures and I love middle eastern dance. Those are my true passions. But I am involved in a community service club at my school and I love helping others.