Carrabba's Italian Grill Sausage and Peppers
photo by Cook4_6
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 4 links sweet italian fennel sausages
- 4 ounces marinara sauce
- 8 ounces fresh pepper sauce
Fresh Pepper Sauce
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 2 ounces crushed garlic
- 48 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 ounce pepper
- 1 ounce salt
- Combine peppers, red onion and garlic.
- Cook for 5 minutes until al dente.
- Add pepper, salt and crushed tomatoes.
- Cook until sauce reduces to stew texture.
- Spoon 8 ounces Fresh Pepper Sauce with marinara sauce in pan; reduce to stew texture.
- Grill links over grill until thoroughly cooked.
- Spoon the sauce on a plate and top with sausage links.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am originally from Minneapolis, Minnesota and moved to Ohio in 1978. It was quite a culture shock going from the city to living next to the Amish. I spend most of my time cooking, cleaning and caring for my four kids. I have abandoned cookbooks and now cook from favorite, wilted recipe pages and the internet. I fell in love with my Italian family recipes (Scavo, Rotella, Scalzo, Micelli, Grande, Gigliotti) and my Mom's homecooked meals.