photo by Peter J
- Ready In:
- 6 New York strip steaks
- 12 rock oysters
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Make a pocket in each steak, cutting through the side.
- Fill each with two oysters, secure closed with a toothpick.
- Drizzle steaks with teriyaki sauce sauce and refrigerate until ready to BBQ.
- Toss on the BBQ for 8-10 minutes, or until your liking.
- Serve the steaks with fresh green salad and crusty bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!