Caramel Apple Spice Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Mix dry cake, pie filling, and eggs together.
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes.
- Cool and invert onto serving plate.
- Warm caramel topping on stove or microwave and pour over cake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was a super easy cake to whip up after I got home last night while waiting around for trick or treaters. Good texture, moist and DH really enjoyed it. I served it with an extra dollop of caramel sauce and a sprinkling of chopped nuts, just like a caramel apple. Next time I will add a bit of apple pie spice or cinnamon to give the spice cake an extra "umpfh". Thanks KelBel for sharing this recipe!