Camarones Al Ajillo (Garlic Shrimp)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Another tasty puertorican recipe. This one also goes well with Mofongo or just tostones.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb medium cooked shrimp
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 10 garlic cloves (crushed in mortar)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- chopped cilantro (to taste)
- In a deep frying pan saute garlic.
- Once garlic is a light golden color, add shrimp and remaining ingredients.
- Cook 8-10 minutes so that the garlic will blend with the shrimp.
- Serve and garnish with cilantro.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION