photo by jkoch960
- Ready In:
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with seasoning and pepper then coat with olive oil spray.
- Grill 5-6 minutes on each side until done.
- Combine remaining ingredients including half of juice of lime in medium bowl.
- Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes turning again half way through until flavors have blended and soaked onto the chicken.
- Serve chicken and use the sauce for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Man, this was so good! The combination of sweet and spicy was phenomenal! My niece and her boyfriend were over for dinner and I made 2 different chicken dishes - very opposite from each other - this one and a french (creamy) recipe. It made for a fun meal taste-testing both chicken dishes! I can't wait to share this recipe with more friends! thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT5 for Ali Baba Babes.
Wow, This chicken was awesome! It was a wonderful blen of sweet and spicy!!! I made just as posted except for the fact that i had to bake it as the grill was out of gas... : ( But I will be making this again so next time it's goin' on the grill!!! Thanks for posting this yummy recipe! Made for ZWT 5.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa130/nowsonexitmusic/bumbag5.gif?t=1211686551 alt= /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/untitled.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/200_artistrichardneuman-art-prints_.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/Zaar%20World%20Tour%203/ZWT3-Participation.gif alt= /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/Zaar%20World%20Tour%204/ZWTAB-tg.gif alt= /></p>