Cajun Trail Mix
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup puffed crackers (Club brand) or 1/2 cup oyster crackers
- 1⁄4 cup small pretzels
- 1⁄4 cup original Chex cereal
- 1⁄2 cup cheese crackers (cheez-it)
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted whole peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup whole raw almonds
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients until evenly coated.
- Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 15 mins, shaking the pan every few minutes.
- Let it cool and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a young cook and as a child I was always watching cooking shows. My favorite thing to do was to pretend I was hosting a show behind the breakfast bar, lol, but I love the cooking, love the food. I am very eager to try new recipes, and that's why I am here! <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg alt= /> <br /><br />Visit my shop by clicking the provided link to access a variety of Dominican products!</p>