Cajun Oven Fries
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 4 medium thin-skinned white potatoes
- 3 -4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme or 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- coarse salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into 1/3 inch wedges.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, hot sauce, thyme, paprika, and cumin. Toss potatoes in dressing and spread out in a single layer on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Season wedges with salt and pepper and roast for 30 minutes, turning once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am native Bulgarian and I have enjoyed cooking since little. I love trying foods from different cultures and experimenting with foods that I am not familiar with. <br />I hope you get to enjoy some of the recipes I am posting on my blog.</p>