- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Beat eggs and sugar.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to egg mixture, mixing well.
- Mix in pineapple.
- Bake in a 13x9 greased pan at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Mix sugar, milk and butter over medium heat until mixture thickens well. Remove from heat and stir in coconut and pecans.
- Pour over cake as soon as you take cake from oven.
- Allow cake to cool before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers (like you'll have any!).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!