Caesar Dressing With Flax Seed
- Ready In:
- Place the flax seed in a clean coffee grinder or blender and process until finely ground.
- Place flax seed meal in a medium bowl; add water, stirring with a whisk.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add vinegar and remaining ingredients; stir with a whisk.
- Store dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Store remaining flax seed in the refrigerator since it's high in fat, it can go rancid easily.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Omaha NE and am an audiologist at Boys Town National Research Hospital. I love to cook, as does my husband Michael. In the summer, we have a large garden and try to use alot of fresh fruits/veggies in our cooking. We have a 5 year old daughter, Kate and almost 2 year old son Sam and enjoy introducing them to new foods. One of their favorites is fresh pesto smeared on crackers!