Cabbage with Cumin
- Ready In:
- 1 medium green cabbage, shredded fine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- Heat oil in a heavy based saucepan, add the cumin seed and fry for 1 minute.
- Add cabbage, ground cumin and salt, toss well.
- Cover pan, and cook over very low heat for 20-30 minutes, tossing occasionally, allowing the cabbage to virtually steam.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><br /><img src=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/bella_donata/My%20Art/ApronSwap2007.jpg border=0 alt=Made by Bella14ragazza /></p>