Cabbage Sausage Skillet
photo by timdetiveaux
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 small head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb smoked sausage, sliced into round pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes or (15 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- On medium heat, add butter.
- saute's smoked sausage and onion.
- add cabbage and tomatoes.
- cook for about 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I enjoy preparing Sunday dinner's for my family. Being from South Louisiana I mostly prepare traditional Cajun dishes like jambalaya, gumbo, etouffee, etc. But sometimes I look to change it up so I look on food.com for new ideas.