photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350.
- Generously greas and flour shortcake pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine all ingrediants.
- Blend at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes on medium speed, scraping bowl often.
- Pour batter into pan, dividing evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes in pan; invert onto cooling rack and cool completely.
- Serve with topping of your choice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"