- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- Wash and dry grapes. Mix sour cream, sugar and vanilla together.
- Pour cream mixture over grapes and stir gently.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 pan or individual serving dishes.
- In a saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil.
- Immediately pour over grapes, don't stir.
- Chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Substitute fresh raspberries, blackberries, sliced peaches,etc.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!