Buffalo Chicken Tacos
- Ready In:
- 4 flat bread
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 1⁄2 cups buffalo wing sauce
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced into rings
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- vegetable oil
- blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- Slice chicken tenders in half lengthwise. Saute in vegetable oil over medium-high heat until browned and cooked through.
- Remove tenders from pan and place into a bowl with 1 cup hotwing sauce. Set aside.
- Peel and slice onion into thin circles. Dip individual rings into milk, then into flour and set aside.
- Preheat 2 inches vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Fry onion rings until golden browned, then remove to paper towel lined pan to drain well.
- Place flatbread into microwave and warm for 45 sec-1 minute.
- Per taco: use one flatbread, sprinkle crumbled blue cheese into center. Add chicken tenders, onion rings. Top with ranch sauce (recipe follows).
- Ranch Sauce: 1 cup ranch dressing, 1/4 tsp cumin, 1/2 cup hotwing sauce, combined well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!