Easy Cheesy Chicken Tacos
- Ready In:
- In large skillet, cook chicken or turkey over medium-high heat until it is no longer pink.
- Stir in taco sauce.
- Continue cooking until mixture just starts to boil.
- Add cheese.
- Remove from heat and stir just until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, warm taco shells according to package directions.
- Spoon into taco shells and serve with lettuce, tomato, sour cream, black olives or any other taco fixings your family enjoys.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!