Buffalo Chicken Pita Pizzas
- Ready In:
- 4 pita bread rounds
- 1⁄4 cup bottled blue cheese dressing
- bottled buffalo wing sauce
- 9 ounces chicken, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup thinly sliced celery
- blue cheese, crumbles
- Preheat oven to 450°F Place pita rounds on a baking sheet. Mix blue cheese dressing with your desired amount of buffalo sauce; brush onto pita rounds. Scatter chicken and celery on top.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until heated through and pitas are crisp. Transfer to plates and sprinkle with blue cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!