Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza
photo by Dale Talde
- Ready In:
- Basic Massoni Pizza Base for pizza dough
- 1 head cauliflower
- bottle of frank's hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
For the Buffalo Sauce:
- Heat up the franks hot sauce with butter until fully melted and whisk in all dried herbs. Pour into a bowl and set aside and cool slightly.
For the Cauliflower:
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets (1inch size) and set aside.
- Toss cauliflower with buffalo sauce and spread evenly on sheet tray.
- Roast cauliflower at 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until slightly tender.
- Let cauliflower mixture cool slightly in the fridge.
For the Pizza:
- Cover the cheesed pizza heavily with the buffalo cauliflower- bake as directed and crumble with blue cheese when it comes out of the oven.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Dale Talde?s passion for cooking began at a young age in his native Chicago where he learned to prepare meals alongside his mother in the kitchen. The proud son of Filipino immigrants, he grew up immersed in his family?s cultural heritage, while also enjoying the life of a typical American kid. Dale applies this distinct Asian-American experience to the menu of his eponymous restaurant, TALDE, which first opened in Brooklyn?s Park Slope neighborhood in 2012. TALDE now has a second location in Jersey City, NJ. Dale and his partners at Three Kings Restaurant Group (TKRG), David Massoni and John Bush, opened ?Italian-ish? Massoni in the Arlo NoMad Hotel in November 2016. In summer 2017, the team opened rooftop bars The Heights (Arlo NoMad Hotel) and The Crown (Hotel 50 Bowery) and internationally influenced restaurant Rice & Gold at Hotel 50 Bowery in New York City?s Chinatown.