Bud Light Chelada Enchiladas
- Ready In:
- 1 vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 12 ounces tomato sauce
- 12 ounces Bud Light beer, clamato chelada
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lb ground meat- could use beef, chopped chicken or 1 lb turkey
- 1⁄2 each onion, chopped
- grated cheese- monterey jack cheese or sharp cheddar cheese
- corn tortilla
- Sauce: Sauté onions, garlic, and bell pepper in butter until soft. Stir in next five ingredients. Cover and simmer over low heat about 30 minutes. Makes about 3 cups.
- Brown and drain meat. Soften tortillas in skillet with oil one at a time. In casserole dish, put small amount of sauce on bottom. Place meat, cheese, and onions in tortilla and roll. Place in casserole dish – hold in place with toothpicks. Put more sauce on top. Cover with cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!