Bubbly Apple "pies"
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found these on another website and they sound really good and easy, so I wanted to share 'em!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 can crescent roll
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled cored,quartered
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 (12 ounce) can Sprite
- Melt butter in a 13" X 9" X 2" baking dish.
- Wrap a crescent roll around each apple quarter.
- Place wrapped apples in dish and roll in butter; place 1/2" apart in dish.
- Combine sugar and spices and pour over wrapped apples; pour Sprite evenly over all.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These ARE really good Katrina! I made them exactly as directed. Mine did not need an hour to cook though, and were fork tender and quite brown after only a half hour! Guess it may depend on your oven, but you may want to start checking them after 30 mins. These are so quick and easy, and satisfy an apple pie craving with far less work. I topped with some spray Cool Whip from the can and thought these were the greatest little things! I found too that they are just a nice size if you are pretty full from your main course!(provided you only eat one that is!!) Thanks Katrina for an easy and yummy recipe!Reply