Brown Sugar Meatloaf
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Sweet Tasting meatloaf
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3⁄4 cup finely crushed saltine crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl mix Brown Sugar and a few splashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- In another mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf.
- Place Brown Sugar and Worcestershire mix on top of the meatloaf.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION