Brown Sugar & Marshmallow Baked Sweet Potatoes
photo by The Foodgitive
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400. With a fork, poke potatoes in several places.
- Wrap in square foil on baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes- being sure not to rip foil when wrapping.
- Tuck foil under to the sides of each potato- being careful not to burn yourself.
- Cut a deep cross in the top of each potato- reaching ¾ of the way down the potato.
- Slowly push together the ends to create an opening.
- Sprinkle inside with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to each potato.
- Add 2 tsp sugar to each potato.
- Sprinkle 12 marshmallows on each potato.
- Set oven to High broil and put under broiler for a 4 minutes, making sure to move pan inside the oven at 1 minute intervals.
- The marshmallows should be light brown in color.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!