Brown Butter Gnocchi With Spinach and Pine Nuts
photo by JillQH
- Ready In:
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions, drain.
- Heat butter in a large non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add pine nuts to pan; cook 3 minutes or until butter and nuts are lightly browned, stirring constantly.
- Add garlic to pan; cook 1 minute.
- Add gnocchi and spinach to pan; cook 1 minute sor until spinach wilts,.
- stirring constantly. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I wanted to really like this recipe, but I think I was doomed from the beginning. I am not a fan of parmesan cheese (so salty) and there is a large amount of that in this recipe. Also, I wasn't sure I was a fan of gnocchi either. Turned out great, I think it just doesn't suit my taste, that is why I rate it 4 stars; I think other people will enjoy it, but I didn't so much. I may try it again, but try to tame the parm in some way.