Brown Butter Gnocchi With Broccolini or Broccoli Rabe
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces vacum-packed gnocchi (Vigo or Gia Russa)
- 4 tablespoons butter (I use unsalted)
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 lb Broccolini (or broccoli rabe)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook broccolini(broccoli rabe) in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Place in colander and drain well.
- Cook gnocchi per package directions, reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add pine nuts to skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes or until butter and pine nuts are lightly browned, stir constantly.
- Add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
- Add broccolini/broccoli rabe and gnocchi and reserved cooking liquid ad salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesean cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!