Creamed Spinach Soup with Pine Nuts
photo by Alyssia Mind Over
- Ready In:
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 (9 ounce) bag spinach
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- pine nuts and homemade crouton (to garnish)
- Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients except for almond milk.
- Bring to a boil, and then turn down to a simmer for 20 minutes.
- Blend with an immersion blender or regular blender in batches. Return to the pot.
- Stir in almond milk and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- Season to taste. Garnish with pine nuts and homemade croutons.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mind Over Munch is a brand dedicated to making living a healthy lifestyle easier and more fun! Alyssia's mission with Mind Over Munch is to redefine health. Forget about the labels, fad diets, and what anyone says is ?healthy,? and learn to make informed decisions about what is best for YOU! With great recipes, tips, educational videos, tutorials and a little kookiness, Alyssia strives to educate, encourage, and of course entertain through her YouTube Channel and overall brand. Join her healthy journey and begin one of your own! After all, it?s all a matter of Mind Over Munch!