Broccoli Salad - No Cheese, Onions or Sunflower Seeds
Everyone has their own version of broccoli salad. This one's basically broccoli, raisins, cashews and bacon in a dressing. Very simple - but it's my favorite.
- Ready In:
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup cashew pieces
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Combine broccoli, raisins, cashews and bacon.
- In separate bowl combine mayonnaise, cider vinegar and sugar for dressing.
- Pour dressing over all.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation