Broccoli Butterfly Soup
This is super easy to make and very yummy. Serve with cheesy bread or quesadillas for an excellent lunch.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup tiny bow tie pasta
- 4 cups chicken broth or 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 lb broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 cup onion, finely diced (optional)
- Bring the broth to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Add the broccoli and onion and cook until the broccoli is bright green and tender.
- Serve topped with the grated Parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION