Broccoli and Tortellini Alfredo
This was in an insert in a magazine. It doesn't say, but it specifically calls for Green Giant broccoli florets, so I will assume it is from Green giant. Looks like it would be a very easy weeknight meal. Would be good with some grilled chicken added to it.
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) bag broccoli florets
- 1 (19 ounce) bag frozen tortellini
- 1 (1 lb) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare broccoli and tortellini as directed on package. Drain; place in large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat Alfredo sauce in the saucepan. Pour sauce over broccoli and tortellini; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.