Broccoli, Tortellini, and Bacon Salad
- Ready In:
- 2 (19 ounce) bags frozen cheese tortellini
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half (or whole grape tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1 cup coleslaw dressing
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- salt and pepper
- Prepare the tortellini according to package directions; rinse with cold water; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix the tortellini, broccoli, tomatoes, chives, and dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Right before ready to serve, add bacon and sunflower seeds; gently stir to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve cold.
Join The Conversation