Broccoli and Swiss Cheese Casserole
- Ready In:
===Pots and pans:
- Skillet to saute onion.
- 1-1/2 quart (10x6x1-3/4) baking/casserole dish.
- Large mixing bowl.
- Microwave broccoli per instructions and drain.
- Dice onion.
- Melt butter and add to bread crumbs.
- Saute onion until soft, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In mixing bowl, whisk egg.
- Add mayonnaise and soup, whisk to blend.
- Stir in broccoli, onion and cheese.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with bread crumb / butter mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake until hot throughout and sides are bubbling.
===At the table:
- I like grated parmesan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!