Broccoli and Cheese Calzone
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Food Network Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller.
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- salt and black pepper
- 1 lb frozen bread dough or 1 lb pizza dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella and broccoli. Mix well. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Roll dough out to a 12-inch circle. Spread cheese filling over 1 side of circle, to within 1-inch of the edge. Lift 1 side of dough and fold over so that it meets the other side, forming a half moon, and pinch the edges together to seal.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Transfer calzone to a large baking sheet sprinkle the top with cheese. Bake 15 minutes, until puffed up golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION