Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Put in greased 9x9 oven proof baking dish.
- Mix up next five ingredients and pour over veggies.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and crumble oregano over.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great casserole. Love the addition of the dijon mustard -- it really adds so much to the flavor of the dish. Great way to serve two of our favorite veggies all in one dish. Served this with oven fried chicken and stuffing -- it made for a great comfort meal. Thanks for posting this delicious recipe. Made for Fall PAC, 2012.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a realtor here in the best place on earth: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! My husband and I bought a lot here in the early 90's, built a vacaton home here a few years later, and finally moved here full time about 9 years ago. I'm now Broker/Owner of Realty Executives Los Cabos and very active in real estate. I've got the best job in the world! When I'm not working I'm usually playing with our two adorable Boston Terriers (Daisy Fay and Betsey Ross) who are totally spoiled rotten, or cooking. I particularly enjoy trying new recipes with my friend Cindy while our dogs are enjoying a play date.</p>