Breakfast Trifle - Nigella Lawson
- Ready In:
- Puree frozen strawberries.
- Add sugar (this way it will melt and mix better).
- Mix lightly with a spoon.
- In a single-serve trifle glass or cocktail glass, arrange these layers.
- Add raspberry puree. Then put a layer of Greek yogurt (use Greek yogurt as its more creamy and luscious than ordinary yogurt).
- Add some cookie crumbs.
- Add another layer of raspberries, then Greek yogurt and again cookie crumbs, finishing off with the cookie layer.
- Serve chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!