My husband loves these, they are nice for a brunch with the girlfriends or a quick warm treat that can be reheated all morning!
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf French bread
- 8 extra large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄8 cup green bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1⁄8 cup mushroom (finely chopped)
- 1⁄8 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (smoked preferred and finely chopped)
- 1⁄8 cup bacon (crumbled)
- 1⁄8 cup Mexican blend cheese (4 cheese mexican blend, shredded)
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese (4 cheese mexican blend, shredded)
- Cut bread into 20 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices on a baking stone.
- Cook Bacon and crumble.
- Chop onion, bell pepper, mushrooms & Sun Dried Tomatoes and put in small bowl. Add 1/8 c of cheese and bacon.
- In another bowl, crack eggs and add whipping cream and whisk. Spray Pam on frying pan and heat on medium for 1 minute.
- Add chopped ingredients to egg mixture and whisk again. Add to pan. Cook "making scrambled eggs".
- Divide egg mixture (after cooked) evenly among bread slices. Divide 2 cups of cheese evenly over the 20 pieces.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION