Received from a friend.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- You need to use a 13 x 9 pan (spray with pam).
- Break bread into small pieces into the pan (like if you were making stuffing).
- Break the cooked meat into pieces and layer over the bread (ham, bacon or sausage).
- Sprinkle 2 cups Velveeta cheese over the meat.
- Mix together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over top and mix all together.
- Bake in oven at 350ºF for 1 hour. Refrigerate when cooled.
- In morning heat at 350º for 1/2 hour and then serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was pretty good. I used bacon only. I wish I would have used sausage too. It needed a little something, and I think the sausage woulda fixed that. It looked perfect after the first baking. When I reheated it the second time it came out a little dark and overcooked. If I make this again, I will only bake it for the first hour and no more. With the shorter baking time and more meat this might have been a 4 star recipe.Reply