Bow Ties W/ Asian Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Taste of Home
- Ready In:
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard, with seeds
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 small red bell peppers, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 6 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- fresh ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Stir soy sauce, honey, lime juice & mustard in a sm. bowl until honey is dissolved. Add chicken pieces and turn until coated w/ marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Transfer chicken and marinade to a lg. nonstick skillet. Cook over med. heat until chicken is cooked through, about 4 minute Remove from heat and pour in chicken broth.
- Prepare pasta according to pkg. directions. Drain thoroughly in colander. Return pasta to pot, add contents of skillet, red peppers and scallions. Heat to simmering over low heat. Toss pasta once or twice, add pepper to taste. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note