Boursin Stuffed Chicken Breasts Easy!
photo by Redsie
- Ready In:
- 96hrs 20mins
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half
- spinach or basil leaves, enough to cover each chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, toasted and chopped finely
- boursin cheese
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced fine
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped fine
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly cracked black peppercorns
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fine breadcrumbs
- Pound each chicken breast to 1/4" thick. This can be done ahead of time, covered and refrigerated.
- In a pan of boiling water, quickly dip each spinach leaf or basil leaf; drain and set aside.
- Mix the 8 ingredients together for the Boursin cheese; add the walnuts to the cheese mixture, cover at room temperature for at least an hour to blend the flavors.
- Lay the chicken breast flat, season each side with salt and pepper; add the spinach or basil leaves and spread the cheese-walnut mixture to cover each breast.
- Starting at the shortest end of the chicken breast, roll up as tightly as possible and tuck in the ends to form a neat roll, transfer to a greased baking dish and place the chicken breast seam side down; sprinkle with bread crumbs and refrigerate at least 3 hours or over night.
- Bake 350° degrees F. for approximately 30 to 35 minutes or until juices run clear. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes; slice 1/2 inch thick and serve with a tomato rose and an asparagus and carrot ring garnish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!