Boneless Pork Roast
photo by riffraff
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs boneless pork roast
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (or chopped)
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The meat should be at room temperature for best results.
- Place pork in roasting pan.
- Sprinkle the top of the roast with sage, rosemary, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 50 minutes (25 minutes per lb).
Excellent flavoring for a pork roast! I changed it just a tad...I browned the roast in a little olive oil. Adding some the garlic and rosemary to the dripping in the pan. I also poured in a little white wine, and let it sizzle and reduce to a nice brown sauce. I then put it in the crock pot on low for 6-7 hours. Delicious!
see 33 more reviews
Fabulous! I had a 2 lb. roast and used about 1/2 t. spices on each side -- subbed garlic salt for the fresh garlic. Let the roast sit a while on the counter after seasoning and then roasted it. It was totally flavorful and delicious, with savory pan drippings. Excellent method -- will make this recipe a regular in our house!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Retired, former teacher of Chinese cooking, caterer of Chinese banquets and restaurateur.