Boiled Ground Conch
photo by Ernie Eryelle
- Ready In:
- Conch Must be washed thoroughly. Smell individual conch and ensure no stinky smell. That is rotten conch. It will spoil the entire dish if it ends up in the gravy.
- Slice the Garlic,Shallots,Onion,Ginger. Shorten the Lemongrass and smashed the bud. Boil all these ingredients with moderate amount of water in ratio of 1:1.5 (1-Conch 1.5-Water).
- Add in the conch upon boiling.
- Add in 2 teaspoons of Salt and 1/4 teaspoons of MonoSodium Glutamate.
- Leave to cook.
- For Sauce: Blend Chilli Peppers, Garlic. Mix and stir with the Black Sweet Soya Sauce on low flame. Cut the lime into 2 and pressed into mixture. Throwing away the lime seeds and skin.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!