This is great anytime of day, but I like it for breakfast.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half cream or 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream or 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine nutmeg, half-and-half or milk, ice cream, blueberries, sugar and vanilla in blender.
- Blend until frothy, scraping down sides of blender occasionally.
- Pour into 2 chilled glasses.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more