Blueberry Cream Cheese Dessert With Pretzel Crust
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Originally from Taste of Home but changed by me. I love blueberries so I added them to this dessert. Simply delicious! And the pretzel crust and topping is salty and sweet. The cooking time is chilling time in the refrigerator.
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 10mins
- 2 cups pretzels, crushed
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 22 ounces whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- Using a zip-loc bag and a rolling pin, crush pretzels. Add to a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and melted butter, Mix. Set aside 1/2 C mixture for topping.
- Press the remaining pretzel mixture into a 13' x 9" dish.
- Using a stand mixer, beat whipped topping and cream cheese about 3 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Spread one half of cream cheese mixture over pretzels in the dish.
- Top with the can of blueberry pie filling. Use the back of a spoon to gently spread it out.
- Top bluebarry mixture with the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 C pretzel mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION