Blueberry Cheesecake Bars (Shortbread Crust)
photo by Tugar357
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut butter into 1/2 inch cubes. In a food processor, add cubed butter, flour, brown sugar, and salt.
- Process until mixture forms small lumps.
- Sprinkle into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan, pressing down with spatula to form crust.
- Bake in the middle of oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- In a bowl whisk cream cheese until smooth then add eggs, white sugar and vanilla.
- Evenly spread preserves over hot shortbread for traditional look then cover with cheesecake mixture. For a more stable bar, mix preserves into batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool completely, then refrigerate at least 3 hours ( good luck with that step).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!