Blue Cheese Chicken Alfredo.
- Ready In:
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup blue cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta, cooked al dente
- Heat a large pot to medium on the stove.
- Place 1 T. of the butter in the pan; add the garlic, onion and mushrooms. Cook until the vegetables begin to soften, about seven minutes; stirring as needed.
- Add the cheeses and turn heat to low. Stir in the rest of the butter, heavy cream, chicken and nutmeg. Simmer for about five more minutes or until all ingredients are hot and the sauce is slightly thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve over the pasta. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!