Bloody Marys With Attitude
When I first saw this recipe I saw orange juice in the ingredient list and I thought, no, I don't think so. But I decided to give it a try and gave it to my Bloody Mary loving husband to give it the final approval. He gives it a very outstanding rating!!-- So I am offering it to you to give a try to see if you agree with him! I hope you like it as well as he does!
- Ready In:
- 46 ounces tomato juice (we like V8)
- 3⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish (more or less to suit your taste ~ we use generous amounts)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (Tabasco)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 cup vodka (good quality)
- ice cube
- lemon slice
- In a large pitcher, stir together tomato juice and orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, juice of fresh lemon, hot pepper sauce, celery salt and vodka.
- Fill glasses with ice, pour and garnish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I am always searching for the perfect Bloody Marys and I have lots that I love. Add this to the list. The orange juice is a pleasant surprise! I added a generous amount of horseradish also! All the flavors blend together to make this Bloody Mary really hit the spot! I am having one of these now and am saving the rest for tomorrow, Christmas Eve. It will be a wonder holiday treat. I will make this often! Thanks Bev!Reply