MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Mildly spicy alcoholic beverage that is easy to make
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces miller high life beer
- 6 ounces snap-e-tom tomato and green chile mix
- 2 green olives
- 5 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Slowly pour beer into a large glass (20 oz) so it doesn't get too big of a head.
- Shake up the can of Snap-E-Tom.
- Slowly pour the can of Snap-E-Tom into the glass
- Add Tabasco sauce to taste
- Stab the olives with a toothpick and use it to create a gentle whirlpool in the glass to mix ingredients.
- Slide the two olives away from each other and hang on the side of the glass with one olive in the beer and one on the edge of the glass.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION