- Ready In:
- 2 cups Crispix cereal
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup caramel, coarsely chopped (about 20)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (12-oz)
- Spray a 13"x9" baking pan with Pam.
- Combine cereal, pretzels, peanuts and caramels in large bowl.
- Microwave white chocolate chips for l minute.
- Microwave an additional 10-12 seconds stirring until smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture.
- Stir to coat evenly.
- Spread mixture into baking pan and let stand 20-30 minutes.
- Break into pieces.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made a few changes, but it was still yummy!! I used Corn Chex, pretzels, peanuts, and dried cherries. I didn't have any caramels, so I subbed the cherries for the chew. :O) I LOVED the crunch of the chex with the chocolate on them, so next time I will simply do Chex, cherries, and caramels. Mmmmmm . . . that sounds AWESOME!!!
Kat, your Blizzard Mix ROCKS!! I made two batches of this the last week of school and took it to work with me. All the other school bus drivers loved it and begged for the recipe. This is definitely going on my list for Christmas "goodies". Little holiday bags stuffed full of this mix would make very nice food gifts. Thank you so much for posting this recipe!!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook and bake. I have three boys and a DH who don't mind trying new things. I really try to have something different for dinner every night, unless of course it is a favorite. Also, we have a large family and get together alot, so I tend to look for easy recipes that feed a crowd. Love to try new appetizers and desserts. I read ALOT and belong to a neighborhood book club. If it is out there, I have probably read it!</p>