Bland Basic Muffins
photo by Young Chef Vicki Uk
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees F. Grease Muffin cups or use muffin liners.
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the centre and pour in the milk.
- Start with 1 cup of milk, adding up to another 1/4 cup if necessary, as you mix it with the flour.
- Add the two eggs, vanilla if using and oil, whisking until mixed but still a bit lumpy.
- Spoon into muffin cups until full. Put Muffin cups in oven for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love baking desserts and am always trying to discover new deserts to mae. I also enjoy making pastries and am especially famous for my rice pudding. When ever my mom has a party she knows who to call for the baking. I love to eat at Mandarin and other Chinese Buffets.